From Thursday, March 19th at 4:00 pm to Saturday, March 21st 6:00 pm
Event Description We need community members, business professionals, and college students to support K-12 robotics competitions at Central Washington University.
Click here to volunteer
You can make a difference by volunteering as a judge, referee, or support person at one or more of these friendly, yet challenging competitions. This year, students are working hard to meet this year's challenge of Recycle Rush.
My name is Dannica Price and I am the volunteer coordinator for the Central Washington University FIRST Robotic Competition (FRC) Regional is being held March 19-21, 2015 at Nicholson Pavilion.
I welcome you to volunteer and appreciate your interest. If you are able to participate, please register at the website listed below by 3/13.
To have volunteer service hours logged, register with Center for Leadership and Community Engagement (CLCE)
•Apply in person at CLCE in SURC 256
To see role responsibilities and requirements, and to sign up as a volunteer go to:
• https://www.usfirst.org/vims and register as a volunteer.
• Find the event that you are interested in volunteering for PNW FIRST Robotics Central Washington University District Event
• Click on “Volunteer” to see list of duties and descriptions.
• Submit a volunteer offer for the job(s) you would like to perform. You may select more than one job.
• You do not have to volunteer for every day of the event.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering and I look forward to working with you. If you have any questions concerning a particular position, or with the process of signing up, please email me directly at email@example.com or call 509-963-2135.